HELP! needed with dta p8 pro!!

This section is dedicated to discussion of DTA engine control units such as the DTA E48 EXP, P8 Pro, DTA S40, S60, S80, and S100, as well as all things ECU related.
94iceviorado
ECU Model: P8 Pro

HELP! needed with dta p8 pro!!

Post by 94iceviorado »

i finally got my laptop to comunicate with the ecu...i have a 94 corrado vr6 turbo.
when i go to the real time mapping..the boxes are empty...there is no numbers....when i change something with the fueling or ignition map i have to set it save it and reload the map...i dont know why the real time mapping boxes are blank....is the ecu bad??? it conects car runs...just no real time info!!

if anyone can help would be much apreciated!!! thank you!
stevieturbo
ECU Model: No ECU

Re: HELP! needed with dta p8 pro!!

Post by stevieturbo »

do you mean in the actual fuel and ignition maps ?

Try making them bigger
94iceviorado

Post by 94iceviorado »

the actuall boxes are empty with no numbers in the real time data....when i go to the fuel map and ignition map i see the table....but when you go to real time to make adjustments...the table is empty with no numbers...
Roverdose
ECU Model: S80 Pro
Distributor: Roverdose

Post by Roverdose »

yeah i think your screen resolution isnt big enough. you need to make the tables bigger to see the numbers.

Drew
94iceviorado

Post by 94iceviorado »

ok cool im gonna try and test it out when i get back to the car. hopefully thats the problem:D...ill keep you guys posted and thanks a lot for the help!