Hi all!

This section is dedicated to discussion of DTA engine control units such as the DTA E48 EXP, P8 Pro, DTA S40, S60, S80, and S100, as well as all things ECU related.
GT3guy
ECU Model: No ECU
Firmware Version: 29

Hi all!

Post by GT3guy »

Just a quick intro. from me. I've only just joined to try to gain a deeper understanding of the types and capabilities of the DTA range of ECUs and what others have been able to achieve self-mapping them.

I'm highly technically competent, having spent 37 years in the 'computer industry' as a software technician, contractor and consultant, mainly for the major UK banks in this country.

My "weapons of choice" are Mk1 Fiat Punto GTs (1372cc turbo and one with a Fiat Coupe 2 litre 16-valve turbo drivetrain) and my recent Abarth Grande Punto EsseEsse, to which I've fitted a 'piggyback' ECU by Tuning e Stile SRL in Italy.
Bollah
ECU Model: S60 Pro
Firmware Version: 71

Re: Hi all!

Post by Bollah »

Hi GT3guy

I thought I recognised the name and avatar, as I read the posts over on the puntosports forum, and I'm Begbie from FCCUK :)

If you ever want to have a play with the DTA or want to see what's been done on the ECU, give me a shout, I'm only over in Shalford.