S60 hayabusa coil and injector wiring

Wiring best practices and loom building technique
gsxr2mil
ECU Model: S60 Pro
Distributor: creative custom racing Frank
Firmware Version: 79.06

S60 hayabusa coil and injector wiring

Post by gsxr2mil »

Hey I have a s60 pro on my hayabusa and coil and injector cylinder 1 and 4 fire at the same time and 2 & 3 fire and vice versal at the same time when they are suppose to. What wire numbers etc do I match them with from the ecu pin #
stevieturbo
ECU Model: No ECU

Re: S60 hayabusa coil and injector wiring

Post by stevieturbo »

gsxr2mil wrote:Hey I have a s60 pro on my hayabusa and coil and injector cylinder 1 and 4 fire at the same time and 2 & 3 fire and vice versal at the same time when they are suppose to. What wire numbers etc do I match them with from the ecu pin #
As per instructions. Wire per cylinder in firing order.

How anything fires will depend on how you're running it and the ecu is setup, wasted spark, or sequential, likewise batch fire or sequential for injection.
Rob Stevens
ECU Model: S100 Pro
Distributor: None-Coil On Plug :)

Re: S60 hayabusa coil and injector wiring

Post by Rob Stevens »

You will find the info on the diagram. However Busa has an unusual firing order of 1243, not 1342 like most engines, this only really matters if you want to run sequential, but you may as well get it right.
Pin 10 (op1) to Cyl 1
Pin 26 (op4) to Cyl 3
Pin 18 (op2) to Cly 2
Pin 1 (op3) to Cly 4

Also tick twin spark in general engine settings, this allows you to run without a cam sensor.
Use the same thinking for the injectors as you may as well wire them correctly also.