How to use data log?

Discuss issues and tuning software like DTASWin, E-Race, MegaLogViewer(DTA), etc. Also post archive versions of firmware.
zracing
ECU Model: S80 Pro
Firmware Version: 73.01

How to use data log?

Post by zracing »

I have used an S40 and several S60 units over the years and now have an S80 installed and running on a ZX6R Kawasaki. The data log system for the new S80 (Ver 89.02) has changed from the S60 i am familiar with. I can no longer go to data log display, click on it and have the graph come up. After much downloading, waiting, saving etc. i was able to get a colored graph to come up. It appears to have compressed 40 min of run time into one screen. I am usually only interested in the last 5 minutes of running. Can i separate that out? Are there instructions for how to use this data log?
Alex DTA
ECU Model: S40 Pro
Distributor: DTA
Firmware Version: 79

Re: How to use data log?

Post by Alex DTA »

If you prefer the old software, it's here:
http://www.dtafast.co.uk/download_files ... Series.zip
stevieturbo
ECU Model: No ECU

Post by stevieturbo »

Megalog viewer is quite easy to use for DTA files.

That said...recent iterations of it have failed to load them for me, and had to revert back to a much older version. I did email Phil about it, but never really got an outcome.
Alex DTA
ECU Model: S40 Pro
Distributor: DTA
Firmware Version: 79

Post by Alex DTA »

stevieturbo wrote:Megalog viewer is quite easy to use for DTA files.

That said...recent iterations of it have failed to load them for me, and had to revert back to a much older version. I did email Phil about it, but never really got an outcome.
I've had that as well, latest update seems to have fixed that.