Review my tables

Give input on tuning as well as any tips and tricks you may have. Also feel free to share base mapping files for various engine types.
aleksanderk
ECU Model: S80 Pro
Firmware Version: 6500

Review my tables

Post by aleksanderk »

Hi!
I've seen in other forums that people share their maps and discuss them, so I thought I would do the same here :D

My car is a 1990 Volvo 740 with a 2.3L B230F and a Garret turbo on it. The turbo is A/R 63 i think, and are a bit on the large size for my engine. Compression ratio is 9.8:1.
It has an S80 pro in it and it's working great so far. Minor hickups but I will eventually sort them out. At least that's what i hope for.

I have never tuned a car before, so this is a big learning experience for me. It took only 1 starter to get the car running the first time I tried :lol:
My resources are somewhat limited, so I will be road tuning the car as best as i can.

So, over to the main ingredient of this post.
I'm sure there are as many opinions as there are cars, tuners and ECU's and I get a little bit confused when i start reading. Thats why I'm posting some of my map to make sure I am on the right track.
Are my target AFR and ignition OK? Fuelling is unnecesasrry to post for obvious resons.
I found a reconstructed "stock" ignition map and based my map on that one, but made it a bit more conservative. These engines supposedly have 53deg of timing at 4000rpm/60kpa :shock:

Admins: Feel free to move my post if it is in the wrong forum.