antlag iscv wiring

Give input on tuning as well as any tips and tricks you may have. Also feel free to share base mapping files for various engine types.
davidfox280585
ECU Model: S60 Pro

antlag iscv wiring

Post by davidfox280585 »

Hi all,
im looking into activating and having a play with my anti lag however at present the pin from the ANTILAG is unconnected, now I have a inline ISVC fitted, im struggling to see why I cant use the same inline ford isvc to operate as antilag air bypass valve and tag the iscv wire and antilag signakl wires together.
considered swapping over to a advance based idle control,
if I tag both wires in together and set my iscv settings to activate below 1000 rpm then surely once antilag is active the isvc will or should be discontinued due to the characteristics of the anti lag.

any input much appreciated
and yes I know the effects will be mild running a standard iscv or am I best to plumb another bypass into the pipes so I have two loops

cheers
Last edited by davidfox280585 on Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rob Stevens
ECU Model: S100 Pro
Distributor: None-Coil On Plug :)

Re: antlag iscv wiring

Post by Rob Stevens »

Try it? Dont see a down side connecting both to the same valve other than if you have a warning lamp on the anti lag output which will flash at idle
davidfox280585
ECU Model: S60 Pro

Re: antlag iscv wiring

Post by davidfox280585 »

cheers rob,
edited my original post as I couldn't even make sense of what I had written lol