DTA possibly Dead?

This section is dedicated to discussion of DTA engine control units such as the DTA E48 EXP, P8 Pro, DTA S40, S60, S80, and S100, as well as all things ECU related.
katana
ECU Model: S60 Pro
Firmware Version: 29

DTA possibly Dead?

Post by katana »

Finally got round to getting my Zetec install running again on Friday. All that has been done since last run is new TPS and a new 3bar FPR. TPS set for open and close, checked for spark via test, tick and injectors, tick. The map is a modified version from last time as it was fuel heavy. Engine started reluctantly and only on No1 and no2 very odd! No3 was pretty dead and no4 was stone cold dead!
Back out today and connected laptop, connected to ECU, run spark test again - all good. Try injectors - nothing! Swap for another set - nothing! Checked volts at plugs, all at battery - 12.7v. Then tried sparks again - nothing, so thought fuse blown but ECU still alive and fuel pump primes so I'm confused!
Turned off ECU and restarted DTA prog, reconnected ECU to power and it wouldn't connect!
Any thoughts before I post it off to DTA to check it out. I have my suspicions but who knows!